For safety reasons, guests are refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. All entry constitutes consent to search. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police/sheriff. If a guest is found inside the venue with a prohibited item, the item will be confiscated, and the guest may be ejected from the facility.
Backpacks and all bags will be searched
The following items are not permitted:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Containers of any kind including – Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Tents, E-Z-ups
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Sticks, Bats, Poles or Clubs
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Drones, or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Video and Audio Recording Devices
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. guns, knives, pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)
Any Other Item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue in its sole discretion. This list is subject to change at any time by management. Thank you for your cooperation