“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.Matthew 25:40
Our Mission Statement
Bridging Individual and Collective Bodies of Faith within our Communities together with Civil and Business organizations to Effectively Overcome homelessness and Establish effective methods of Homeless Prevention
• Shared and Homeless Prevention Housing with 120 beds to assist single mothers,
Veterans, seniors, and the disabled – averaging 35 to 40 children daily throughout
Southwest Riverside County.
• Local Winter Emergency Shelter provides overnight shelter for approximately
four months per year December to April – to meet the needs of hundreds of
Temecula and Murrieta homeless each winter. Serving dinner and breakfast 7
days per week while shelter is open.
• Police Response Program responds 24/7 to calls from local police departments
to assist in homeless and abuse situations.
• Direct Emergency Assistance for motel stays, food, gasoline, clothing, bus tickets
and any other emergency needs.
• Community Food Program utilizes our long standing business relationships and
new partnerships to provide a stream of food donations that not only feeds our
clients in transitional housing, but also supports other local non-profit partners
and churches that assist the community.
• Resource Referral Center responds to hundreds of calls monthly to provide
appropriate resources for any given situation. Project T.O.U.C.H. partners with
Social Services, Drug and Alcohol Rehab programs, Mental Health Service,
Homeless Prevention Programs, and other community outreach programs.
BECOME A MONTHLY SUPPORTER: projecttouchonline.com
Mailing Address Only: 30141 Antelope Road #D103, Menifee CA 92584
Phone: (951) 677-9661 Fax: (951) 677-2753
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.projecttouchonline.com